I have the sweetest daddy in the entire world...
He is someone that would do anything for anyone, he puts anyone before himself, and he is always a wonderful example of Christ. Today he is 50 years old, and let me tell you...He makes 50 seem young!
We had a fun birthday party for him on Saturday afternoon. The theme was Hawaii Five O. If you're young like me, you probably have never heard of this show (it's old). However, it was so much fun to have a "luau" to celebrate! Josh and I were really excited to wear our clothes we wore to the luau we attended in Hawaii. We had BBQ and delicious DQ ice cream cake! It was a great time as we celebrated the life of our wonderful daddy!
Daddy,
Thank you for everything you have taught me throughout my life. You have always been such a wonderful example of a Christ-like father and husband. I prayed for so long that I would one day find a man that loved me like you love mom. I am so thankful God provided him! I hope you have a wonderful day today! Happy happy birthday to the sweetest dad in the world.
I love you,
Van





2 comments:
So sweet. Happy birthday to your dad!!!!
Great pictures! Glad your daddy had a fun birthday!
Post a Comment