Monday, July 25, 2011

What a Weekend

We had such a great weekend! 
My sisters (the bigs) and John Daniel (Amelia's bf) came down on Friday night to hang out. We were able to enjoy some pizza and listen to Jim play at a local pizza place! It was so much fun.

After dinner, the girls and I hung out at our apartment. We talked and caught up on all of our lives and then headed to sleep! It was so great to spend some quality time with my sisters.
Josh and John Daniel headed to a movie. They saw Captain America at 12:20 am! They enjoyed it, though!
Saturday was such a fun day! We started the day with some good ole' Cracker Barrel! It was so delicious. We headed to do a little shopping after that, and then we went bowling! It was a busy but fun morning and afternoon. 

Saturday evening was just as fun! We met up with the rest of my family and all head to Stone Mountain for the Laser Show. It is brand new this year, and it was great! We all loved it (including the littles)! We can't wait to go back next year with Will!


Sunday we went to church and then Josh and I spent the day relaxing. We are still on our Harry Potter kick...we watched 4 Harry Potter movies yesterday! I know...nerds! It was so great though. And we may or may not have eaten these delicious things...
Yummo!

Hope y'all had a great weekend! Love you all :)

PS- Back to eating healthy and walking today!

PPS-Then the Bachelorette (love Monday nights) :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like y'all had a fun weekend! Those cupcakes looks delish!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

It was the BEST of weekends!!! LOVED being with you all and I know your sisters LOVED coming to stay with you. I love you SO much!!!
XOXO