Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Fever

Today I have FRIDAY FEVER! 


I am so ready for the weekend...time for relaxing, hanging out with family, and just doing whatever for two days. I hope you all have a great last day of the work week!
Some random things/thought for this lovely Friday...

-I forgot to share this picture from my birthday weekend. I love it! It makes me smile. Josh asked if he could jump in the pool with me on his shoulder. I think I took him totally by surprise with my response, "sure."
-Thanks to some friends, I have two new books waiting for me on my Kindle! I am so excited to have so many books to read. I still want to read The Help before the movie comes out. I have heard nothing but good things about it! I might be a dork, but I love reading! 
I love this dear little friend...
- Here are some little random things I love from Pintrest!



Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

The Help is so, so good!! And I've decided... I need a Kindle or a Nook!!!

Jamie said...

What a cute picture of you and your hubs!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!