Friday, May 27, 2011

{Our AMAZING Photographer}

Check out my photographer, Catherine's blog post about our wedding!
She posted some of the pictures from our special day. Eventually she will send me all of the pictures and a photo album filled with all of our pictures!

She is absolutely amazing and did a wonderful job! The photography was one of the most important things about the day, and she did not let us down.

If you live around the Atlanta area (she travels too) you should really use her for weddings, engagement shoots, family shoots, etc!

When I receive all of the pictures, I will definitely post them!!!

Go to this link: http://www.mylifephotoblog.com/wedding-savannah-josh/

This is my favorite~



3 comments:

Alisha said...

You two are simply adorable!! So happy for y'all :) Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

xoxo

Jamie said...

Beautiful picture! I love the song Everything...it's so sweet :)

A Wedding Story said...

Gorgeous pictures! I just love looking at wedding photos!