I have not been the best blogger this week! It has been a challenge getting back into the swing of things, but the weekend is here! I am going to get caught up this weekend so I can do all my normal posts next week! I even missed WILW this week and that's my fav!
So anyways...here is my post about Sunday during rush!
This is the most important night of rush. It's called pref night. Every sorority party is very serious and is meant to find out what the girls who are rushing are thinking (their preference). (Btw...these are not really parties, they are just called that. Every single one is held on campus bc we don't have greek housing) We reveal some of the most important parts of Phi Mu and it is a very sweet time. All of the seniors had a speaking part, which was very emotional. We all cried, but it was a great time together!
This is the wonderful sister, Haley, that planned this entire weekend! She worked so hard and it definitely paid off!!
Stayed tune for Bid Day!! The best day of them all :)

Blogger Templates






3 comments:
What a beautiful group of sisters and I know every girl that pledged will be blessed by all of you!!!
XO
You look gorgeous!
Pref day was always emotional for me too!
Post a Comment