Monday, January 31, 2011

{Our Weekend}

This past weekend was very busy but so much fun!
Josh and I had a huge to do list and we got everything crossed off! It is a big relief to know we were so productive and got so many things done! 
On Friday, I went to get my car washed! It was so dirty from all of the salt on the roads after all of the snow. It was so nice to have a clean and beautiful car again!
The weather was also so nice! It was in the high 60's both days and made running errands more fun! We enjoyed it so much!
On Saturday, we looked at apartments, furniture, appliances, and wedding bands. We were busy all day long and enjoyed every minute together! I love weekends that were are doing stuff to prepare for our future home together! It's so much picking out everything! 
My favorite part was picking out my wedding band. I had the intentions of just getting a wedding band to go with my engagement ring. However, once we got there I really liked the matching sets. Josh could tell that I really liked those and told me he wanted me to have what I loved! Isn't he the sweetest? We ended up at Jared and I picked out a simple diamond band for my engagement band and wedding band. They were able to take the setting off of my current band and place it on the diamond band! We went back on Sunday and picked it up. I love it so much and am so glad I decided to do that! My wedding band is going to be the same exact ring! I'm so excited!!! Thank you so much Josh Dove! I love them and will cherish them forever!


I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

7 comments:

Jenn W said...

The weather was AMAZING this weekend...if only it were here to stay...

that's so sweet of him to let you change your band! you're ring is gorgeous!

Megan said...

Wow! That looks so amazing, Savannah!! I love matching bands!

Jamie said...

Awww how sweet! Your ring is beautiful!

Alisha said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Your wedding will be here before you know it!! Yay :) Congrats again sweet friend!

Tiffany said...

BEAUTIFUL RING!!!

JessB_Martin said...

So glad you had such a good weekend :) & the ring is so beautiful !!! Love you

Sharon Ankerich said...

Glad you had a great weekend~ we missed you like crazy!!! LOVE your ring and LOVE you so much!!!