Monday, January 10, 2011

{Our NEW Car}

Josh and I made our first big purchase as a (almost) married couple!!! 
He decided to sell his truck because, with the gas prices it was not the best vehicle to have. When he started talking about selling it, we began looking at fuel efficient cars! We had a price range in mind and knew we wanted something that was great on gas but a car that also looked good. After he did hours and hours of research we came across one car that we knew was our absolute favorite! It fit our price range and even got 40 mpg on the highway! We decided it was the one we wanted so we ventured off to the dealership...
Look what we got!!!

It's a 2011 Hyundai Elantra! We both love it so much and will be keeping it as long as we can! He let me choose the color...silver was definitely my favorite! Also, he is driving my car and letting me drive the new one! I screamed from excitement when I drove away in this little beauty! I love it!!!







This makes me even MORE excited about being married! I can't wait to take little road trips together in our new car! I am so blessed to have a sweet and thoughtful fiance! He is the absolute greatest!!

I hope everyone has a marvelous Monday! It snowed about 7 inches  last night! That post is coming up next!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

10 comments:

Jamie said...

How exciting! It looks great!

Greer's Gossip said...

Love your new car!!!

Zack & Jenn said...

Very nice car!

Megan said...

Awwww, congrats!! It is beautiful!!

Brooke said...

Ooooo La La!! What fun! Congrats on your adorable new ride! :)

Miss Megan said...

Congrats on the new car! I gave you an award on my blog!
Check it out here: mkuehler.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

Love your new car!!! Congratulations!!!

Suze said...

That car is fabulous , love it! congratulations on first thing bought as almost as newlywed couple!!!! Hope your enjoying the snow day!!!

Alisha said...

Congrats on the new purchase! Always exciting!!! Definitely take lots of road trips together :)

Michelle said...

Congrats on the new purchase! I drive a 2007 Hyundai Elantra and I absolutely love it! Elantras are great cars.