The most fun part of being engaged is probably registering and receiving things for your future house! I love it so much, because it makes me so excited for Josh and I to set up our house one day soon! I have received a lot of Christmas gifts, so far that are for our future home! I have even gotten some kitchen items! I was thinking the other day that I needed to make some space for all of these gifts, especially so I can stay organized! So, this morning I cleaned out one of my closets and set up a little marriage closet :)
Here are a few of my things, so far!
I was so excited to unwrap this from my Memommy! I can't wait to use this! When I told Josh we got a mixer he asked me what that was...haha!
You can always use a good potato swivel peeler! This was wrapped with the mixer.
This is one of my favorite things!!! My sweet cousin, Jessi, gave this to me! It makes me so excited for Christmas 2011!!!
My Aunt Jan gave me this cute apron! Love it!!!
I bought this at Hobby Lobby right before our engagement pictures. I love when people use meaningful props and thought I could put this up in our house once we get married! I love it :)
Happy Monday!







2 comments:
I'm pretty sure that closet will be bursting at the seams by May 7th. :) You are SO organized!!! So excited for you!!!
Love you to pieces!!!
Go Savannah!! You are so organized! I love that Christmas platter.. I know you can't wait to use it! :)
Post a Comment