To tell you the truth, this whole blog thing is a little intimidating...
I have a lot to live up to compared to my mom. She is a blogging QUEEN! I have wanted to start one for a long time, I just haven't gotten to it. So here it is, a little blog to tell all the reasons I smile from day to day. If you know me, you know I am smiling most of the time. My fourth grade teacher called me "Smiles". I have been that way my whole life. I love life so much and love everyone in my life. I am excited to have a place to record all the wonderful memories my wonderful fiance and I make together! May 7, 2011 will be the best day of my life! So, if you don't mind a little rambling and some misspelled words I am going to attempt to be a blogger!!!

5 comments:
Let me be the first to comment on your beautiful blog to tell you I am amazed by you! Your smile is breath taking and you have so much joy that pours on all who are near you! No need to be intimidated by me~ I just put it out there usually just for you so pretend you are writing to me and you will be fine. I love you with all my heart and look forward to reading every word you write!!!
XOXOXO
Mom
Hey Savannah...like your blog. I'll let the misses know to follow you too.
Perfect!! And my nickname in school was always Smiley :) ironic.
I think you will make a great blogger. I am so excited about your wedding. Praying for all your plans to come together. What a beautiful time. Soak it all in. Before you know it you will be celebrating 20 years like me!
Love,
Lyn Thomas
(friend of your moms!)
I'm so glad you're blogging now! Looking forward to following along. Love you!!
Jenn
Post a Comment